Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions in the School of Law. Two (2) copies of applications should be submitted in writing together with an updated curriculum vitae giving details of the applicant's age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, names and addresses of three referees plus copies of certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated.
Applications are to be addressed to:-
Deputy Vice Chancellor, Academic Affairs, Research and Extension
P.O. Box 3900-30100
So as to reach him not later than 7th September, 2018. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations under sealed envelope within three weeks from the date of this advertisement. For those already in employment, applications should be channelled through their Heads of Departments.
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCIAL LAW
1. Lecturer -Scale 12 (2 positions) MU/AC/01/08/2018
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC LAW
2. Lecturer -Scale 12 (2 positions) MU/AC/02/08/2018
DEPARTMENT OF PRIVATE LAW
3. Lecturer -Scale 12 (2 positions) MU/AC/03/08/2018
DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AID CLINICS & EXTERNSHIPS
4. Lecturer -Scale 12 (3 positions) MU/AC/04/08/2018
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic Disqualification
- Moi University is an equal opportunity employer
For the detailed description of the requirements and responsibilities for each of the positions, please download here.
PROF. NATHAN O. OGECHI
AG. DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR, ADMINISTRATION, PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT