Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following post:
- Lecturer Scale 12 (XII) - 3 posts Ref. MU/AC/02/1/2023 - Department of Mental Health & Behavioural Sciences
Interested applicants should forward ten (10) copies of application package, including updated curriculum vitae, giving details of the applicant's age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and addresses of three referees plus copies of certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both application letter and the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:-
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics, Research, Extension & Student Affairs)
P.O. Box 3900-30100
So as to reach him not later than 13th February, 2023. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations under sealed envelopes within three (3) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Applications should be channelled through their Heads of Departments.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification;
- This advertisement is STRICTLY meant for members of staff i.e. employees of Moi University with personal number;
- Applications from external candidates shall neither be acknowledged nor processed;
- Moi University is an equal opportunity employer and, therefore, applicants of both gender and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
For more details on the requirements, click here to download the Announcement in PDF