Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to recruit 20 (Twenty) volunteer Trainer of Trainers (TOTs) for the Moi University Coding for Employment (COE) programme.
The TOTs eligibility and criteria for selection:
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- Be a Citizen of the AfDB Member Countries
- Be a first, second or third year (undergraduate) or first year master student enrolled for a degree course in one of the following areas: Informatics, Information Technology, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Business Information Technology.
- Articulate oral and written English proficiency
- Any additional training-related skills will be an added advantage.
One (1) copy of the application should be submitted in writing together with updated curriculum vitae, giving details of applicant's age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post, present salary, telephone contact, copies of certificates and other testimonials. The reference of the position applied for should be clearly labeled: “Coding for Employment Centre of Excellence Project”.
Hard copy of the application should be addressed to:-
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration, Planning & Development)
P.O Box 3900-30100
Both the hard copy and one (1) page CV should be received on or before 18/10/2019. Successful candidates should be ready for a written and an oral interview on 23/10/2019 at Moi University Main Campus or as will be communicated only to the shortlisted candidates.
NOTE: This position does not attract any salary or remuneration but is considered on purely a volunteer basis.