Moi University wishes to inform continuing students that re-opening and resumption of lectures is scheduled for Tuesday 22nd October 2019 as follows:
- All First (1st) Year students
- All Fourth (4th) Year students
- Fifth (5th) Year students in the School of Engineering
- All students will be expected to clear requisite semester fee and sur-charges.
- Click here to download the "Resumption of Lectures Agreement Form"
- Resumption of Academic Programmes for Second (2nd) and Third (3rd) Year students will be communicated at a later date.
The 2nd and 3rd years should clear from the rooms on or before 21st October, 2019.
PROF. I. N. KIMENGI, Ph.D.
DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR (ACADEMICS, RESEARCH & EXTENSION)