Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Clinical Fellowship in Paediatric Oncology and Haematology (C. Fell. PHO) programme.
Mode of Study:
2nd March 2020
Moi University, College of Health Sciences, School of Medicine, Eldoret
Ksh 376, 100/=
- Meet the common Moi University School of Medicine Graduate Studies Committee (SOMGSC) entry requirements as they refer to Clinical Fellowship programmes.
- Master of Medicine degree (MMed) (Child Health & Paediatrics) degree of Moi University or its equivalent from other institutions approved by Moi University Senate.
- If from Foreign countries, show evidence of proficiency in English language
- Such holders of the relevant MMed degree or its equivalent must be registered or registerable as a Specialist Paeditrician by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (MPDB) of Kenya
- Pass admission interviews as determined by the departmental postgraduate committee
NB: Interviews will be in both oral and written
Scholarship is available from the ELMA Foundation through the Kenya Paediatric Fellowship Program [KPFP]. Click here to download the Scholarship Form.
PROF. ARTHUR KWENA,
DEAN, SCHOOL OF MEDICINE