Moi University wishes to inform the INCOMING FIRST YEAR Students (placed by KUCCPS) to join the University for 2022/2023 Academic year that they can download their ADMISSION LETTERS.
NB: Before proceeding, ensure you have a communication from KUCCPS indicating you have been granted an offer to Moi University, digital passport photo (160px by 160 px), scanned National ID card/Birth certificate, scanned copy of KCSE Results slip, scanned copy of KCPE Results slip and any other qualification documents, filled and scanned Medical Form (MUJI/3).
Government Sponsored; click the following link: https://admissions.mu.ac.ke/login
- Click here to view the Moi University KUCCPS Admitted List
- In the field provided, type your KCSE Index number/2021 and click Login i.e. if your index number is XXXXXXXXXXXX then type in this format XXXXXXXXXX/2021 where XXXXXXXXXX is the index number and 2021 is the year you sat for your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), then click Login.
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
- Fill in the required registration details and download your admission letter.
- After downloading the admission letter, you are required to Register by clicking the START ADMISSION PROCESS and upload the filled & scanned Medical form. More details, see the Online Registration guide here
- To Apply for admission, view here the Programmes and Admission requirements; then proceed to apply online here.
For more details, please visit the FIRST YEARS WEBSITE